The Terms and Conditions define the rules for the provision of services, responsibility and the rules of staying in the facility and are an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing the registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying a deposit for renting a room or apartment.
- The check-in-time stay starts at 15.00 and ends at 10.00 the next day. Early check-in is possible provided the rooms are available. Late check-in, i.e. after 19.00, is possible only after prior arrangement and payment of the entire stay in advance.
- Rooms in Zosienka are rented upon presentation of an identity document and payment. Payment at the property only in cash.
- Quiet hours apply in the facility between 22.00 and 07.00 in the morning.
- The behavior of guests in the facility and third parties should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The owner may refuse further stay to a person who violates this rule, even during the overnight stay.
- Persons not registered in the facility may stay in the rooms until 22.00. After this time, it is requested to leave the facility or to pay for accommodation.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the entire facility. Violation of the ban will result in a fine of PLN 200.
- After leaving the room and checking-out, the keys should be returned to the designated place.
- The Guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of items included in the equipment of the premises and technical devices in it, which were caused by the fault of the Guest or other persons staying with him in the room.
- In the event of any damage, Guests should immediately notify the staff about this fact.
- The owner of the facility is not responsible for valuables left in the room.
- Items left in the room after checking-out will be stored for 30 days.
- A fee of PLN 100 will be charged for losing the keys to the room or apartment.
- We guarantee the reservation if a deposit of 30% of the entire stay is transferred to our account. If the reservation is canceled less than 72 hours before the start of the overnight stay or if the guest does not show up at the facility, the deposit is fully forfeited.
- Shortening the stay in our facility is not refunded.
- We are not responsible for failures and their consequences that are beyond our control.
The Facility may refuse to accept a Guest whose condition indicates the consumption of alcohol or other intoxicants.